First Choice Finance - Mortgage Broker First Choice Finance Compare Home Owner Loans
First Choice Finance - Mortgage BrokerCompare Home Owner Loans

10 Deposit Mortgages

10 Deposit Mortgages

Get Experienced Qualified Remortgaging Advice
Choose From A Large Selection Of Mortgage Lenders
Tailored solutions matched to your specific needs
No Obligation Whatsoever & All Quotes sent for free


If you have a 10% deposit to buy your dream home, First Choice Finance can help you finance the remaining 90% of the purchase price. First Choice Finance are a leading UK mortgage broker with an extensive selection of mortgages, including 90% Loan to value mortgages and remortgages.

When you enquire to First Choice Finance your mortgage query will be passed to a qualified mortgage adviser who will compare the various mortgage deals available from our extensive panel of lenders, all quotes are free and you will be under no obligation to proceed with any mortgage offer we make.

Are mortgage solution is ideal for first time buyers to find their first mortgage, we will help you throughout the process with our excellent customer service, and professionalism to find the lowest mortgage rate we can from our panel of lenders.

We compare 1000`s of mortgage plans
We give you access to purchase mortgages and remortgages to a vast selection of mortgage providers, as well as many of the high street banks, we also have many specialist mortgage lenders on our panel who may be able to help even if you suffer from an adverse credit rating, with specialist bad credit mortgages we may be able to help where others can`t

What deposit do I need for a 10 percent deposit of a £200,000 property?
10% is a good aim for any potential homeowner a £20,000 deposit is needed to give you a 10% deposit to purchase a house valued at £200,000. Here at first choice finance we can help you in calculating what deposit you need with our loan to value calculator this simple tool will help you calculate your mortgages loan to value.

Deposit for a property purchase

The deposit required by the lender will vary greatly depending on their circumstances, credit history, earnings, and property they are looking at buying. Whatever your circumstances First Choice Finance can help answer the questions you may have, even if you have under a 10% deposit it may still be worth considering getting in touch, lenders often bring out mortgage plans that may offer high mortgage plans for loan to value.

Get the best mortgage rate

Each home buyer thinks the purchase price is of the biggest importance of the affordability of buying a home, but ensuring the best mortgage also has a large bearing on the cost of buying a house. We often accept the first mortgage offer we are given from our local highstreet bank, but by shopping around and examining the different mortgage plans available you could reduce your monthly mortgage repayments. Here at First Choice Finance we have a large panel of mortgage lenders and work with our clients to get the best rate available for your circumstances and requirements, we aim to negotiate your mortgage agreement with the best conditions and try and help you make substantial savings.

Mortgage rate

Your mortgages interest rate is the essential element of comparison, but by no means not the only thing to consider, other factors include whether you can have a fixed rate loan, early repayment charges, flexibility of repayment of the mortgage. All mortgage advisors at First Choice Finance have many years experience and will work with you to find you a mortgage that you will be happy with.

Mortgages & Remortgages
4.5% APRC
Representative Example: Borrow £80,000 over 25 years At 4.6% Variable, £461.95 for 300 months.
Total Payable £138,585. Total Cost Of Credit £58,585 (incl £1360 fee)
Security is required on immovable property.

Established In 1988. Company Registration Number 2316399. Authorised & Regulated By The Financial Conduct Authority (FCA). Firm Reference Number 302981. Mortgages & Homeowner Secured Loans Are Secured On Your Home

First Choice Finance is a trading style of First Choice Funding Limited of The Old Courtyard, 103 Buxton Road, High Lane, Stockport, Cheshire. SK6 8DX. Copyright protected 2014-2018.

  Best Deals & Latest News

Debt Consolidation Remortgages & Loans

Release Equity Via A Remortgage or Loan

Mortgage & Remortgage LTV Calculator

Reasons Why Mortgages May Be Rejected

Remortgage With Bad Credit

Online Home Loans
Secured Loans and Remortgage Advice
Loan or Mortgage Application

Loan Plans

Mortgage and remortgages - Best Buys

4 Year Loans Bad Credit

Have you got a bad credit rating or been declined finance in the past First Choice Finance have a selection of bad credit loans to suit many unique circumstance contact us and speak to one of our loan experts.

Mortgages for pensioners